Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

Bundesstaat: Bundesweit

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 00:13

Know Ye That

Mr. James Wayne
of Laurentiana

on the sixteenth day of July, on the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the State of Laurentiana

to represent the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate for a term beginning on seventeenth day of July and ending on the thirty-first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,
given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this eightteenth day of July in the year
Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
Director
UNITED STATES ELECTORAL OFFICE

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Adam Van der Wellen« (18. Juli 2019, 00:17)

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 26. Juli 2019, 21:38

Notifications by the Electoral Office

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
of Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

Member of the House of Representatives

to represent the People of the United States in the 59th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Twenty-Seven, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,
given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. John Hadley
of Astoria

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 59th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Eighty-Four, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz, Sr.
of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 59th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Fifty-Seven, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Eugene Duangan

Member of the House

Beruf: U.S. Representative from Shenghei

Bundesstaat: Serena

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019, 10:57

Handlung:Nimmt dankend die Mittleiung des E.O. zur Kenntnis.
Eugene Duangan
U.S. Representative from Shenghei / Serena

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 22:25

Know Ye That

Ms. Kathleen Johnson
of Astoria

on the twenty-ninth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, and thereafter by a drawing procedure, as prescribed by law, the

United States Senator
from Astoria

to represent the People of the State of Astoria in the United States Senate for a six-month term beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-ninth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Ms. Cadence Jackson
of Assentia

on the twenty-ninth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

United States Senator
from Assentia

to represent the People of the Republic of Assentia in the United States Senate for a six-month term beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-ninth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Adam Van der Wellen

Servant of democracy

Beruf: Professor

Bundesstaat: Laurentiana

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. August 2019, 09:57

Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Knight
of New Alcantara

on the third day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the Free State of New Alcantara

to represent the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on fifth day of July and ending on the thirtieth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this fifth day of August in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director
Adam Van der Wellen
Former Director of the U.S.E.O.

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 17:06

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
of Serena

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fifty-two, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. John Hadley
of Astoria

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Ninety-four, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
of Laurentiana

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy-nine, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Benjamin Arthur Kingston, Jr.
of Astoria

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Ninety-four, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz, Sr.
of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Thirty-three, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 17:17

Know Ye That

Miss Meghan Cortez
of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of October in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thiry-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of September in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2019, 21:02

Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Turner
of Serena

on the fourteenth day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the Republic of Serena

to represent the Republic of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the fifteenth day of October in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirtieth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this fourteenth day of September in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director pro tempore

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »U.S. Electoral Office« (14. Oktober 2019, 20:10)

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 14:41

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
of Serena

on the twenty-third day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Seventy-Six, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this first day of December in the year

Robert Hannity
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fifteen, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Robert Hannity
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Ross Gaultier
of Freeland

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy-Six, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Robert Hannity
Director

Know Ye That

Mr. John Hadley
of Astoria

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Fifty-Seven, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Robert Hannity
Director

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 14:47

Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Kemp
of New Alcantara

on the twenty-ninth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of December in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirty-first day of Mai, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Robert Hannity
Director

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »U.S. Electoral Office« (1. Dezember 2019, 20:14)

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 20:13

Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Turner
of Serena

on the first day December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the Republic of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of December in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirty-first day of Mai, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Robert Hannity
Director

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019, 18:19

Know Ye That

Mr. Steve McQueen
of Serena

on the fourteenth day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the people of the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the fifteenth day of December in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirty first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this fourteenth day of December in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
Director pro tempore

Charles Han

Director of the Electoral Office

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020, 15:49

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
of Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fourty-Nine, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eighths day of January in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director pro tempore
January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
of Laurentiana

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eighths day of January in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas F. H. SR. Dietz
of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Forty, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Russell
of Laurentiana

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred Seventy-Six, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Ms. Cadence Jackson
of Assentia

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the State of Assentia

to represent the people of the State of Assentia in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of February in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty first day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eights day of January in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Clifford H. Burry
of Astoria State

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the State of Astoria

to represent the people of the State of Astoria in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of February in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty first day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eights day of January in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Ms. Tamara Arroyo
of Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the people of the Republic of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the twenty-sixths day of January in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Director of the Electoral Office
Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Eugene Duangan

Member of the House

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020, 18:00

Handlung:Dankt dem Director pro tempore für die die Übermittlung der Zertifikate.
Eugene Duangan

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. März 2020, 15:49

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
of Serena

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fourty-Eight, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of March in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
of Laurentiana

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Forty-Three, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of March in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas F. H. SR. Dietz
of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Russell
of Laurentiana

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred Seventy-Three, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Herbert C. Walker
of Freeland

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the State of Freeland

to represent the people of the State of Freeland in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of April in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Knight
of Laurentiana

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the people of the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of April in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
March 21, 2020

Eugene Duangan

Member of the House

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. März 2020, 17:31

Handlung:Dankt dem Direktor für die Ausstellung und Übersendung der Zertifikate.
Eugene Duangan

U.S. Electoral Office

Director Charles Han

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 29. April 2020, 21:43

Know Ye That

Ms. Cadence Jackson
of Assentia

on the twenty-ninth day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
from the State of Assentia

to represent the people of the State of Assentia in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the twenty-ninth day of April in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty-first day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-ninth day of April in the year
Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
April 29, 2020