Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Quinn Michael Wells

Former Head of State

Beruf: Fr. Vice President

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

What's Up?
Astor's dead! Long live Astor!
  • Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 15:46

Eidleistung

Gemäß neugefasster Verfassung ist nur noch Mitglied der Assembly, wer den nachfolgenden Eid gesprochen hat:

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Die Eidleistung kann ohne vorherige Aufforderung an dieser Stelle geschehen.

Quinn Michael Wells, Laureate of the Presidential Honor Star

Former (XXXVII.) Vice President of the US | Former Senator of Astoria State | Former SotI | Former Vice-Presidential Nominee | Former Speaker of the Assembly
3 Times Governor of Astoria State
Record: Longest consecutive Term and most days in office as Governor of Astoria State

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Elizabeth Hamilton« (1. Januar 2013, 21:24)

Quinn Michael Wells

Former Head of State

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 15:46

I, Quinn Michael Wells, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution,
the state and the people of Astoria State
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office
on which I am about to enter.

Former (XXXVII.) Vice President of the US | Former Senator of Astoria State | Former SotI | Former Vice-Presidential Nominee | Former Speaker of the Assembly
Record: Longest consecutive Term and most days in office as Governor of Astoria State

Lovestone

Someone

Beruf: Überlebenskünstler

Bundesstaat: -

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 17:18

I, Theodore Alvin Lovestone, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Armin Schwertfeger

Unionspräsident der DU a.D.

Beruf: Unionspräsident der DU a.D.

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 21:36

I, Armin Schwertfeger, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Armin Schwertfeger
Speaker of the Parliament of Roldem
Unionspräsident der Demokratischen Union a.D.
Former Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court
Former US Senator of Astoria State
Former US Attorney General

"Vier Eigenschaften gehören zu einem Richter:
höflich anzuhören, weise zu antworten,
vernünftig zu erwägen und unparteiisch zu entscheiden."(Sokrates)

Liam Aspertine

Expert on Foreign Affairs

What's Up?
Man nennt mich auch den "Wahlbullen"!
  • Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 21:44

I, Liam Aspertine, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Benjamin Hobbs

U.S. Citizen

Beruf: Erzbischof

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Januar 2011, 13:37

I, Benjamin Hobbs, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Benjamin Hobbs
Archbishop of Astoria City
Metropolitan of the United States of Astor

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. Mai 2011, 17:13

I, Veronica Amy Sturgess, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Yours sincerely,
Veronica Amy Apatow
Former Gouverneur of Astoria State

Quinn Michael Wells

Former Head of State

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. Mai 2011, 17:18

Welcome.

Scarlett Monroe

Blue She-Wolf

Beruf: Cultural Anthropologist

Bundesstaat: New Alcantara

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. Mai 2011, 13:21

I, Scarlett Monroe, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Luciano Marani

I am Nixon ... by number

Beruf: Lawyer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 14:59

I, Luciano Marani, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Luciano Marani
XXXVII. President of the United States

Fredrik Stenerud

U.S. Justice

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. Juli 2011, 19:18

"I, Fredrik Oddbjørn Thor Torstein Stenerud, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution,
on which I am about to enter."

Richard Johnson

U.S. Citizen

Beruf: Unternehmer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011, 15:47

I, Richard Johnson, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter."

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 16:34

I, William Jay Langley III, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
William J. Langley
Governor of Astoria State
Member of The Assembly

David Robinson

Also just a guy...

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 17:28

I, David Robinson, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

Sandy van het Reve

Dean of AU Law School

Beruf: Lecturer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. November 2011, 11:42

I, Sandy van het Reve, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Sandy van het Reve
- Attorney-at-law -
- Dean of Athena University Law School -
- Chairholder for U.S. Constitutional Law at Athena University Law School -

- Former U.S. Attorney General -
- Former U.S. Representative -

Samstag, 19. November 2011, 19:48

I, Andreas van Waal, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution,
on which I am about to enter.
UNIVERSAL SUPPORT

| FIRE | EMS | SECURITY |

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011, 15:19

I, Lucas Magnus, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
"Es heißt zwar, in der Dunkelheit soll der Blinde dein Führer sein, aber deswegen lass' ich mich im Zeitalter des Wahnsinns nicht von Irren leiten" - frei nach Long Ju, Reichskanzler Chinopiens

Monty Bracewell

Fmr. Senator for Astoria

What's Up?
#FarewellButNotGoodbye
  • Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 22:19

I, Montgomery Bracewell, do solemnly swear that I will serve and protect the constitution, the state and the people of Astoria State and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Montgomery Bracewell (R-AS)
FMR. U.S. SENATOR for ASTORIA
Former President of the United States Senate
Former Speaker of the Assembly of Astoria
Former Mayor of Astoria City

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 22:48

Mr. Bracewell,

besonders Artikel II (2) der Verfassung, auf die Sie eben geschworen haben, würde ich Ihnen dringend zu lesen nahelegen - eigentlich aber die gesamte Verfassung.

Handlung:Drückt dem Mann eine Kopie der aktuellen Fassung in die Hand

Es hat sich in den vergangenen Wochen und Monaten doch einiges geändert.
UNIVERSAL SUPPORT

| FIRE | EMS | SECURITY |

Luciano Marani

I am Nixon ... by number

Beruf: Lawyer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 22:50

Gemach, Commoner van Waal.
Mr. Bracewell kann durchaus schon den Eid leisten, aber Mitglied wird er dennoch erst, wenn seine sieben Tage vorüber sind. :)
Luciano Marani
XXXVII. President of the United States