Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

54 Madison Av. | Hall of Oaths

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 16:52

THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Secretary Betty Green
of the city of Greenville

- by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor - to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Lieutenant Governor

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15th day of November in the year 2019.

Madam Secretary, would you please make your Oath of Office?
XXXVI GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA

Betty Green

AS Administration

Beruf: Governor

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 16. November 2019, 14:33

Handlung:Tritt zur Vereidigung vor.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.
Betty C. Green
Governor of the State of Astoria
Fr. Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)

Montag, 18. November 2019, 22:38

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Madam Lieutenant Governor!
XXXVI GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA

Betty Green

AS Administration

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 28. Februar 2020, 14:14

THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ASTORIA

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Shawn Gerald Bowman III
of New Addington

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him to hold the office of

Assistant to the Governor
as the
Chief of Staff to the Governor

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 28th day of February in the year 2020.

Betty C. Green

Shawn G. Bowman

Chief of Staff @ AS Governor

Beruf: Public Servant

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 28. Februar 2020, 14:25

Handlung:Tritt vor. Die Familienbibel muss er dieses Mal selbst halten, seine Ehefrau erholte sich derweil zuhause von der Geburt der ersten gemeinsamen Tochter.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability, so help me God!
Shawn Gerald Bowman III
Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston) | Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

Betty Green

AS Administration

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 28. Februar 2020, 14:26

Congratulations, Shawn.
Handlung:reicht ihm die Hand und lässt die Fotografen ihre Arbeit tun.
Betty C. Green

Betty Green

AS Administration

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 15:28

THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ASTORIA

Mrs Elisabeth Lugo
of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him to hold the office of

Assistant to the Governor
as the
Commissioner for the Arts and Heritage and Regent of the State of Astoria on the Astorian Institution

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 05th day of May in the year 2020.

Betty C. Green

Beth Lugo

U.S. First Lady

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 16:03

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability, so help me God!

Elisabeth "Beth" Lugo M.A. PhD

First Lady of the United States (53rd President)