Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Peter Weyland

Civil Defense Training now!

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

1 421

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 08:44

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me god!

Bundesstaat: Laurentiana

• Nachricht senden

1 422

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 17:07

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.
Charlize Clay
Former Deputy Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee of the Democratic Party

Michael Blige

Secretary of Commerce

• Nachricht senden

1 423

Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017, 00:09

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

Beruf: U.S. President

Bundesstaat: New Alcantara

What's Up?
Congratulations, Gov. Matt LUGO - doing it my way wouldn't have been necessary, mate!
  • Nachricht senden

1 424

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 00:18

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Samuel Shelton III
of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

Deputy Secretary of State of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 17th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

52nd President of the United States
Former U.S. Representative | Former Speaker of the House | Former Vice-Chairman of the DNC

Sam Shelton

Fmr. U.S. Secretary of State

• Nachricht senden

1 425

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 08:19

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.
Samuel "Sam" Shelton III

Former U.S. Secretary of State
Former First Legislator of the NA Legislature
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Albernia

What's Up?
Congratulations, Gov. Matt LUGO - doing it my way wouldn't have been necessary, mate!
  • Nachricht senden

1 426

Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2017, 23:44

Raymond Gao
of the State of Serena

I do appoint him to be

United States Deputy Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 18th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Osceola Nokosi
of the State of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

White House Staff Secretary and Deputy Chief of Staff

Done at the City of Astoria on the 18th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Former U.S. Representative | Former Speaker of the House | Former Vice-Chairman of the DNC

Beruf: Politiker

• Nachricht senden

1 427

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 18:36

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

White House Staff Secretary and
Deputy Chief of Staff

&
Vice-Chairman of the Tribal Council of the Hekawi

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Osceola Nokosi« (19. Oktober 2017, 18:50)

Rey Gao

Democrat

Bundesstaat: Serena

• Nachricht senden

1 428

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 18:47

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde!

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 429

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 20:13

Samuel Shelton III
of the State of New Alcantara

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given October 21st, 2017 - do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of State

Done at the City of Astoria on the 21st day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Shawn G. Bowman III

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given October 21st, 2017 - do appoint him to be

United States Attorney General

Done at the City of Astoria on the 21st day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Travis Lodbrok
of the State of Freeland

United States Secretary of Defense

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Shawn G. Bowman

Chief of Staff @ AS Governor

Beruf: Public Servant

• Nachricht senden

1 430

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 20:15

Handlung:Tritt ein drittes Mal zur Eidesleistung an, wieder mit der Bibel in der Hand.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!
Shawn Gerald Bowman III
Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston) | Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

1 431

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 01:04

Travis Lodbrok

Sam Shelton

Fmr. U.S. Secretary of State

• Nachricht senden

1 432

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 21:31

Samuel "Sam" Shelton III

Former U.S. Secretary of State
Former First Legislator of the NA Legislature
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Albernia

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 433

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:31

Jonathan B. Coolidge

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given November 25th, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Federal Judge of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining during good behavior.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 26th day of November in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Beruf: Federal Judge

• Nachricht senden

1 434

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:35

The Hon.
JONATHAN B. COOLIDGE
Federal Judge

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 435

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 18:56

@James Barnett:

James Barnett
of the State of Astoria

and in accordance with Art. I Sec. 2 SSc. 4 Sen. 5 Federal Election Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending June 2018.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 13th day of December in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Director, please take the prescribed oath.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

James Barnett

Workaholic

• Nachricht senden

1 436

Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2018, 10:15

Handlung:Räuspert sich.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

CEO of the Lighthouse Foundation
~
lighthouse.org

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 437

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 19:55

Sally Patricia Barlow
of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her - in accordance with Section 3 of the Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution Ratification and Federal Records Transmission Act - to be

United States Regent on the Board of Regents of the Astorian Institution

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 22nd day of January in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Sally Barlow

Historian

Beruf: Historian

Bundesstaat: Assentia

• Nachricht senden

1 438

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 19:56

Handlung:Leistet den Eid.

Sally Patricia Barlow
U.S. Regent on the The Astorian Institution for the the increase and diffusion of knowledge among men

Beruf: Politican

• Nachricht senden

1 439

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 18:35

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

I do appoint him to be

White House Chief of Staff

Done at the City of Astoria on the 01st day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
53rd President of the United States
Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

Shawn G. Bowman

Chief of Staff @ AS Governor

Beruf: Public Servant

• Nachricht senden

1 440

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 18:36

Handlung:Tritt vor, mittlerweile war er dieses Prozedere ja gewöhnt.

Shawn Gerald Bowman III
Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston) | Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights